Under the Sky Blue Sea

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Back to work...I'm happy to be employed (albeit temporarily), although not so happy about the 2 hour each way commute. Blah. Hopefully permanent employment will be secured soon, and then the search for accomodations closer to the action can occur. Until then, I'll make the best of it (although I'll admit to still be in the adjustment phase. I never claimed to be a morning person).

I've added a new little thingy, way down on the side, of random books in my collection. I've had a LibraryThing account for quite some time, but I keep forgetting about it (kind of like this blog at times, lol). Its basically just a little tool you can use to catalogue what books you have in your collection, and if you're so inclined, you can look around to see what other people have in theirs as well. Kind of a neat site.

A random list of some happy things:
- owning Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy
- Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy starting last week (and getting to see 2 new episodes due to CTV's mistake, yay!)
- Cathy & Ron's wedding in a month, which I will be a part of
- being employed
- getting to visit with K & T this weekend (much sushi was eaten)
- my little pile of knitted rectangles that I don't know what to do with
- nearly clementine season!
- homemade bread, baked today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home