Under the Sky Blue Sea

Friday, September 21, 2007

Outdoorsy II

The next day, I went up to my sister's boyfriend's farm to take some photos up there. They have cows, and horses, barn cats, and a dog - all of which provided good subjects for me. I don't get many chances to be near big animals like that, so it was very cool. Brian's grandparents were also up visiting, and had brought a couple of their ATV's up. Originally Brian was going to take me for a ride around the property on his, but then his grandfather decided to teach me how to drive one instead. So after a few practice spins around the back field, we headed off to explore the rest of the 249 acre property ... so much fun! Vrrrrooooooooooooooom.

Duke, in a rare moment of stillness

Ever heard the phrase "..until the cows come home"?

They come pretty quick when food is offered

Clydesdale - gorgeous creature

Which is your preferred way to travel?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home